Situated in the regional natural park of the “Ballon des Vosges”, you can make the most of an exceptional environment and a large number of activities, all year long.
The tourist office of the “vallee de Saint Amarin” has full details of all the local activities. >> Office de Tourisme de Saint-Amarin
>> La ville de Saint-Amarin
- Many hiking, cycling& mountain bike trails begin near the chalet.
>> Itinéraires de randonnées
- Enjoy the parks of KRUTH WILDENSTEIN (15 mins)
- Leisure centre with in- and outdoor pools (10 mins)
- Try paragliding and discover the marvellous countryside (5 mins)
>> Ecole de parapente du Markstein
- Discover Nordic Walking at the largest park in France offering 32 certified circuits.
- Visit park, gardens and textile museum at Wesserling (5 mins)
>> Musée du textile at Fellering
- Taste a “marcaire” meal in one of the numerous guest farms situated along the “Route des Cretes” (Crest Road)
- Stroll along the Alsace wine route that begins just 10 mins from the chalet: it’s a collection of charming, little villages, a cosy environment where one could almost imagine being part of a fairy tale…
>> La Route des Vins d’Alsace
- Four ski slopes just 35 mins away: Bresse Station de Ski de La Bresse , Markstein Station de Ski du Markstein, Ventron and Rouge Gazon Station de ski du Rouge-Gazon
- Cross country and racket trails of more than 40 km, 35 mins away
- Come and discover the festivities of the Christmas markets in Alsace site Noel féerique en ALSACE
- Numerous museums and restaurants in the proximity
Places to explore in the area